founder and president
Charles Hooper, Jr.
Being in the people business my whole career has introduced me to some inspiring leaders. Ever since college, I have been facinated by how people can change, influence others, and start movements of significant change. Starting this company in 2013 as has allowed me to team up with amazing leaders who desire to make a difference.
When I hear the heart and vision of a leader like you, an internal engine turns on and I want to help you see the vision and your calling become a reality.
People who know me say I am a good process thinker. My INTJ style kicks in so my clients grow, make progress, and reach their goals.
My Clifton Strengths Finder Top 5 are:
- Relator - I enjoy close relationships with my clients. I find deep satisfaction in working hard with leaders like you to achieve your goals.
- Achiever - I have a great deal of stamina and work hard. I take great satisfaction from being busy and productive for your benefit.
- Maximizer - I focus on your strengths as a way to stimulate personal, team, and organizational excellence. I will partner with you to be transformed from a strong leader into a superb leader.
- Discipline - I enjoy routine and structure and this will help you achieve meaningful and measurable results.
- Analytical - I will help you search for reasons and causes. We will think about the key factors that might affect your situation.
Success to me is when you get more "BREAD" = Breakthroughs, Results, Energy, Action, and Development.
Executive and Leadership Coaching, 2013
Beeson Divinity School
BA, Human Resource Management,1986
- PCC, Professional Certified Coach
- CELDC, Certified Executive and Leadership Development Coach
- Member of International Coach Federation
- Teaching faculty with PCCI and Creative Results Management
- Ordained PCA Pastor
- Right Path Certified Trainer
Jill and I have been married since 1989 and have lived through the ups and downs of married and family life.
Challenging times like cancer, miscarriage, burnout, job loss, marriage problems, chronic illness, and rebellious teens have shaped me into a stronger leader.
Our six sons are ages 18 to 28. They are pursing careers in business, software development, industrial design, mechanical engineering, and physics.
We live in Atlanta, GA. and are trying to find a way to live at the beach or the lake! I enjoy projects with my sons, guitar, recreational shooting, hiking, and reading books on leadership.
Where do you want to go?
Finding the right coach to help you is a choice not to be taken lightly. That’s why I offer a free consultation so we can discuss what projects you are working on, where you want to go, and what working together would look like. This call usually takes 45-60 minutes.