I love using Coaches Console as a coaching business software
Finding Coaching Console has significantly helped the coaching business software side of my business grow ever since I started using it. I love coaching but admit I am an accidental entrepreneur when it comes to the business side of things. I used a simple folder set-up when I started but after quickly getting more clients I needed something more robust and professional.
From time to time I get asked the question of “how do you keep all the details of the coaching business straight?”
Here are my reasons I love Coaches Console as my coaching business software and some advice if you want to look into it.
- It was my website for the months I was having my website developed. You could use it as your only website if you wanted to.
- There are opt in forms built into the system so you can send auto responders to potential clients.
- You can set up various pages and publish content easily just like you do with your word processor.
- The Form feature is great! You can design various forms for clients to fill out during all stages of the coaching relationship. Examples like a Coaching Readiness Form so a client can see if they are ready. A Discovery Form helps you and the client start off the coaching relationship on the right foot. Three Month Evaluation allows your client to step back and see what has happened.
- You can upload key documents so clients have access to resources you provide. You can control the level of access they have.
- Communication with your clients is made easy. Emails are sent out with your branding and logo while keeping a record of all your communication.
- Invoicing clients is made easy through various merchant services. I use Authorize.net which syncs nicely to Coaches Console. There is an automatic invoicing service available or you can enter their credit card information.
- For an additional price you can add a shopping cart feature to sell products and services.
- The reporting feature is excellent for tax preparation, income projections and client notes.
- You can organize clients based on a status of active, inactive, hot leads, prospects and buyers. Groups can also be set up if you are doing group coaching.
- Setting appointments is easy for you and for your client. There is a link you can put on your website, social media or email so people can see your calendar and chose appointment times that you have set up. A client can change an appointment without having to play phone/email tag with you.
- You can sync your Console calendar with most other calendar services.
- There are great training videos and resources to help you maximize the software.
- There is a stripped down mobile version I use on my iPad if I need to look up some information about a client.
- Customer Service is very responsive and helpful.
Some things to keep in mind for the sake of full disclosure:
- It is expensive for coaching business software but worth every hard earned coaching dollar.
- The newsletter feature is very basic, I use another email marketing service.
- You need to set aside plenty of time to get it set up. It reminds me of working with a PC rather than a Mac. I got about 70% set up and then hired a certified Coaches Console Virtual Assistant (Anne Barton is great) to help me finish the set up.
Check out Coaches Console out for yourself!