Take the training you have been exposed to from Pathways (formerly Global Church Advancement) and design a church planting plan you will use and thrive with. You need gospel coaching through the critical stage of planting a new church!
- Leadership Coaching for planters in the beginning phases.
- Walk through the GCA Foundations Workbook so you have your own plan and strategy that you are excited about.
- Working with a "Pastor to Pastors", Rev. Charles Hooper, Jr. who is a PCA Pastor, a Professional Certified Coach, trained by Dr. Tom Wood and Dr. Scott Thomas and passionate about Church Planting.
This coaching service is best designed for planters who are:
- ready to plant the church and are overwhelmed with all that has to be done.
- properly trained but need some help in developing your plan.
- needing someone who can help you stay on track with your plan.
- desiring to have a safe place to process successes and failures apart from a supervisor.
- wanting to have a gospel coach shepherding you through the process.
What could be the results of success?
- You will design a church planting plan which is contextualized to your location
- You will gain awareness of your leadership style as a Planter and Pastor
- You will have the structure to follow the plan you have designed
- You will be able to articulate the vision, mission and strategy to core team
- You will have more confidence and skills to raise funds for the church plant
- You will be shepherded through the critical stages of the plant
Here’s how Church Planting Foundations Coaching works:
- We will have 14 sessions together twice monthly for seven months to help you stay on track.
- We will talk over the phone for an hour with a gospel shepherding tone.
- We will follow the GCA Foundations Workbook as you design your plan.
- You will walk away with your written church planting plan written by sweat and prayer.
Here’s What Previous Clients Have to Say:
Over the last couple of years I have been able to fulfill a need that I saw four years ago. I felt very inadequate at the time and now I am light years ahead. A huge part of that has been the investment that Charles has had in me. We are seeing men and women who are now being equipped to disciple other people and see how excited our leaders are to be able to be disciplers and to hear their excitement when they’re sharing stories about what’s happening in their groups, it’s been really, really encouraging for us.
~ Omar Ortiz, former Pastor of Lake Osborne Presbyterian Church
As a busy pastor with multiple distractions continually calling for my attention, the coaching process was crucial to maintaining focus. Probably the most rich benefit that I received personally, was the compassionate care and fellowship that I received from Charles as we shared with and prayed for one another through the process.
~ Jamie Cupchalk, Pastor of Ashland Presbyterian Church
Coaching Session Topics
- Discovery and Design
- Leadership Profile
- Vision Statement (Module 1)
- Mission Statement (Module 2)
- Prayer Plan (Module 3)
- Philosophy Statement (Module 4)
- Purpose Statement (Module 5)
- Values Statement (Module 6)
- Styles Statement (Module 7)
- Ministry Model (Module 8)
- Financial Plan (Module 9)
- Ministry Plan (Module 10)
- Personal Plan (Module 11)
- Summary and Celebration
- Cost: $3465
- Payments can be made in full, in three payments of $1155, or monthly $495.
Let’s explore the possibility of working together!
If this service sounds like it would help you, then take the next step and set up a strategy session so we can discuss your situation.