Task Management like a Pro
After my Microsoft Outlook Tasks got messed up for the third time at work, I have been on a search to find a good task management solution. I think I have found it! My criteria for a solution was the following:
- It had to be an online application I could use in my PC work world.
- It had to be accessible on my Mac Book Pro, iPad and iPhone.
- It could connect to Evernote, my life notebook for everything I can't keep in my brain.
- It could have sorting features so I could organize the tasks into different groups.
- It was easy to use and make changes quickly.
- It allowed me to use the voice technology with Apple products so I could speak a task into being and not have to type it.
The solution that I found is called Nozbe!
I converted all my Microsoft Outlook Tasks to Nozbe and have loved the results. I have Projects called "Planning Time", "Master", "Key Projects", "Prayer Plan", "Prayers", "Family", "Coaching Business", "Work", "Books", "Staff (name)".
I take a few hours on Monday to organize and update. I take 10 minutes in the morning to prioritize the tasks for the day. Using it across all platforms has given me greater freedom and productivity.
There is a free subscription with limited "projects". I just ordered the $8 a month version to get more space for projects. I feel like I am even more of a task management pro now!
I you decide to use it, please use my affiliate link to help me pay for 6 boys and their college tuition!
What are some helpful ways you manage your tasks?