Career planning and development is not a one-time event, but an ongoing, lifelong activity. Using a whole-life approach you will gain a foundation for making personal development and career decisions and create your own Career Path Plan.
This service is best designed for people who know that:
- Not operating in your natural strengths will be frustrating and produce ineffective results.
- Burnout happens when you are stretched beyond your natural wiring.
- Not having a Career Development Plan will hinder your career advancement.
- Turnover and job changes are a very expensive problem that drains your energy and resources.
What could be the results of Right Pathing Your Future?
- You will better understand your natural wiring, the way you think, act and respond to external stimuli.
- Your natural and developed skills will be assessed so you can use your abilities in your job and the other roles you have in life.
- You will identify your passions that evoke your curiosity, concern and attention. These are interests where you are going to take action.
- You will identify your values personal needs for your work environment and work outcomes.
- You will clarify your life purpose so you can understand why you do what you do and where you are moving in life.
- You will set goals so you can prioritize action steps for every aspect of your life.
Here's how Right Pathing Your Future works:
- You will take the RightPathing® Your Future Assessment which is a suite of internet-deployed assessments.
- You will explore key components of Behavior, Skills, Passion, Values, Life Purpose and Goals.
- We will explore your assessments and the key comments together in more depth.
- We will meet for 10 one hour coaching sessions.
- You will design a Development Plan that will benefit your career and your life.
How others have experienced this service:
“This is by far the best career development process I have experienced. It does not simply guide you to your next move within the corporation. It guides you to a balance between your personal life and career and allows you to understand why you do what you do.”
“This coaching service is great for helping to align skills, strengths, and struggles with career choices.”
“No matter what age you are, Right Pathing Your Future can help you, and help you help other people.”
“Right Pathing Your Future opens up your vision of yourself and the world around you. It builds a more clear picture to leverage your future from.”
Let’s explore the possibility of working together!
If this service sounds like it would help you, then take the next step and set up a strategy session so we can discuss your situation.