Are you a Leader in the Red Zone?
- Stressed out about not having enough time?
- Lacking clarity in your life or organization?
- Desiring to strengthen your leadership so you can leverage your strengths and guard against struggles?
- Paralyzed by a major decision or needed change?
- Exhausted and on the verge of burnout?
- Stuck in your professional development?
- Challenged in your interpersonal relationships and communication skills?
- Frustrated with a leadership challenge?
So how did you get so stressed out?
Answer: It is lonely at the top. You are driven and competent so you kept taking on more responsibility.
- Your staff knows that you want to help them and they want more and more of your time.
- Your organization is growing and intentional leadership is needed.
- Your organization needs a way to develop leaders.
- Your wife is being patient with your work hours but is trying to get your affection.
- Your kids need you and they are so involved in school and activities you can’t get any down time.
- Your to do list is constantly nagging you but there is just not enough time to do it all.
What will you gain when making it through the red zone victoriously?
- Margins in your schedule so you can dream and reflect on the important things in your life.
- Consistently make wise and effective decisions.
- Have a plan to develop leaders.
- Carry out your many responsibilities knowing that you are doing the right things in the right way.
- Avoid or recover from burnout.
- You will be fully present with people so they feel valued and listened to.
- You can wake up with energy knowing you are carrying out your calling each day.
- Clear pathway through a major change and transition.