Are you a Leader in the Red Zone?
- Are you stressed out about not having enough time?
- Are you lacking clarity in your life or organization?
- Are you desiring to strengthen your leadership so you can leverage your strengths and guard against struggles?
- Are you paralyzed by a major decision or needed change?
- Are you exhausted and on the verge of burnout?
- Are you stuck in your professional development?
- Are you challenged in your interpersonal relationships and communication skills?
- Are you frustrated with a leadership challenge?
So how did you get so stressed out?
Answer: It is lonely at the top. You are driven and competent so you kept taking on more responsibility.
- Your staff knows that you want to help them and they want more and more of your time.
- Your organization is growing and intentional leadership is needed.
- Your organization needs a way to develop leaders.
- Your wife is being patient with your work hours but is trying to get your affection.
- Your kids need you and they are so involved in school and activities you can’t get any down time.
- Your to do list is constantly nagging you but there is just not enough time to do it all.
What will you gain when making it through the red zone victoriously?
- You will have margins in your schedule so you can dream and reflect on the important things in your life.
- You will consistently make wise and effective decisions.
- You will have a plan to develop leaders.
- You will carry out your many responsibilities knowing that you are doing the right things in the right way.
- You will avoid or recover from burnout.
- You will be fully present with people so they feel valued and listened to.
- You will wake up with energy knowing you are carrying out your calling each day.
- You will have a clear pathway through a major change and transition.
- You will gain clarity and objectivity as you go through a strategic planning process.