3 Key Questions:
1. What is a critical strategic initiative that your organization has identified that you are having trouble getting implemented?
2. What challenges or opportunities that matter deeply to your career and professional success are causing you personal stress and worry?
3. What new, critical, or urgent challenge do you have that suddenly threatens your career or organization's success?
Where does your leadership need a boost?
- Focusing the vision and plan so your life, your team and the organization gets meaningful results
- Fine-tuning your Leadership Profile so you are leading out of your calling, strengths, and hard wiring
- Developing high-potentials in your organization
- Being an Intentional CEO
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Leading High Performance Teams and Talent Management
- Engaging and Mobilizing Employees
- Leading successful Change and Transition Initiatives
- Developing coaching skills to manage employees more effectively
- Deepening your Professional and Career Development
- Being a wise steward of all of your life accounts without burning out
I don't need as much help with the business side of things like spreadsheets and marketing. My problems are with the people side of the business. 80% of my challenges are between my ears while being totally lonely at the top.
~ Dan Cooper, former client and business owner
Benefits of Coaching for You
- Reduce stress and lead with focus
- Confidence to lead others with excellence
- Increase your organization's health and strength
- Have a clear process for leadership development
- Challenged by direct communication and shooting straight with you
- Discover the power of self-awareness and ownership of action steps
- Protection for you as the leader
- Lead others through your unique leadership profile
- Confidential process partner who lets you be authentic yet stretches you
- Develop coaching skills to add to your supervision role
Projects my clients and I have focused on:
- ENT Surgeon: Designing a strategic plan in 7 key life accounts for his medical practice and life
- Lawyer: Growing his law practice revenue while also starting a non-profit to serve his community
- Boomer Manager: Understanding and developing high-potential Millennial employees
- Vice President: Increasing awareness of team strengths and struggles through Right Path
- Hundreds of Senior Pastors: Designing a reproducable leader development process
- Millennial Entrepreneur: Starting a business, clarifying his niche, and becoming profitable
- Mega-Church: Creating a coach training process which trained ~75 volunteer coaches
- IT Manager: Improving executive presence through addressing his mindset, skills, and behaviors
- School Headmaster: Navigating through the stages of major organizational change and transition