Hooper Leadership Coaching specializes in one-on-one executive coaching for organizational leaders to carry out their calling with focus, confidence, and intentionality.
founder and president
Charles Hooper, Jr, MDiv, PCC, is a Atlanta-based Executive and Leadership Development Coach and trainer. Bringing clarity and intentionality to senior leaders and their organizations in a variety of industries is the hallmark of working with Charles. His executive level experience in large organizations brings refreshing understanding and insight to his clients.
Charles is especially skilled at accelerating leaders with focus in the key areas of their professional and personal life. In addition to his private practice, he trains coaches with Creative Results Management and Professional Christian Coaching Institute. He is a Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation. He is married and has 6 adult sons.
- Professional Certified Coach
- Certified Executive and Leadership Development Coach
- Certified Professional Leadership Coach
- Right Path Certified Trainer
- International Coach Federation
- Ordained PCA Pastor
- Georgia ICF Chapter
- Move the Lid LLC Partner
Coaching Leaders in Organizations of All Sizes
Which areas are vital for you to make
significant progress in as a leader?
- Maximizing your Unique Leadership Profile
- Focusing your Life and Business Plan
- Managing Stress and Burn Out
- Inner Game of the Leader
- Team Leadership Dynamics
- Engaging and Mobilizing Employees
- Identifying and Developing New Leaders
- Developing Coaching Skills for Managing Millennials
- Being an Intentional C-Level Leader
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Creating a High-Performance Culture
- Leading Successful Transition Initiatives
Take the Next Step
Schedule a strategy session to discuss your needs and explore how working together could accelerate your leadership.